Sunday 13 November 2016

Opica in balon - A monkey and a balloon [Come and get it #144]

Živjo,
Danes je spet na vrsti Come and get it izziv. Si pripravljen? :)
Hello there,
It's time for another Come and get it challenge. Are you ready? :)

Tukaj je moja čestitka:
Here is my card:
Tokratni izziv se glasi TRAK IN/ALI VRVICA. Jaz sem uporabila modro vrvico in pa prikupen digi današnjega sponzorja Bugaboo po imenu Critter balloons - Monkey. :)
This weeks theme is RIBBON AND/OR TWINE. I used blue twine and this adoooorable little digi from our sponsor Bugaboo called Critter balloons - Monkey. :)

Tokrat sem prikupno živalico pobarvala kar z alkoholnimi flomastri Spectrum noir in zato je barva nekoliko bolj močna kot bi bila, če bi uporabila vodne flomastre. :)
This time I colored this little monkey with alcohol markers and you can see that the color is a bit bolder than it would be if I colored with waterbased markers. :)

Še nekaj izzivov:
Some challenges:
All sorts #389: FEATURE A CREATURE
Addicted to stamps #219: CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Lawnscaping #141: CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Naj ti še zaupam, da sem na instagramu dosegla 500sledilcev in zato sem pripravila nagradno igro, kjer lahko dobiš vse kar vidiš na sliki. Najdeš me tukaj:
Let me tell you that I have an instagram giveaway for 500 followers and you can win everything you see on the picture. You can find my account here:
https://www.instagram.com/kajcyika.crafts/

Hvala, da me spremljaš in upam, da se nam pridružiš!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will join us!




Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

9 comments:

  1. Kako luštna opica in vrvica res lepo paše zraven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prikupen motiv in lepo sestavljena voščilnica. Vrvica je dobra mini popestritev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Kaja. I love the image. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAScard, very cute. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely CAS design and your little monkey is so cute!
    Thanks for coming to play at ATSM this time and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kako lušno postavljen motivček, s tema oblačkoma in vrvico si naredila odlično potezo, krasna voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vesela in zabavna voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So cute and sweet! Great to see you at Addicted To Stamps and More. All the very best to you. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥