Saturday 30 December 2017

A card and good wishes! - Voščilnica in lepe želje!

Hello there,
I wish you all the best in the year 2018! It was an amazing year and I hope the the next year will be even better! :)
Živjo,
Želim ti veselo in srečno leto 2018! Zame je bilo letošnje leto prečudovito in upam, da bo naslednje leto še boljše! :)

A card I made for today:
Še čestitka, ki sem jo pripravila za danes:
It's a quick valentine's day card and even though it's not even 2018 yet, I decided to use this cute bunny. :D
To je preprosta voščilnica za Valentinovo in čeprav ni še niti leto 2018 sem se vseeno odločila, da uporabim tega prikupnega zajčka. :D

Challenge:
Izziv:
- GSD monthly challenge

Now, I would like to thank everyone that has send me a Christmas card this year! I love them ladies! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ♥
Sedaj pa bi se rada zahvalila vsem, ki ste mi poslale voščilnice za božič! Vse so mi zelo všeč! Hvala iz dna srca! ♥

I hope that the next year is a creative for you as possible and can't wait to see what a year will bring us! Happy new year 2018! :)
Upam, da bo naslednje leto za vse kar se da ustvarjalno in komaj čakam, da vidim kam nas popelje naslednje leto! Srečno 2018!! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Spectrum noir alcohol markers

Studio Katia dies - DOTTED PATTERNS - LOOPS
Studio Katia dies - DOTTED PATTERNS - LOOPS
Shop at:
SK

4 comments:

  1. oooh isn;t he the cutest little bunny? or she? I dunno, great card, love oyur coloring too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako srčkasto srčkan zajček. Hvala za lepw želje. Tudi tebi vse lepo v letu ki prihaja in še naprej nas razveseljuj s svojimi ustvarjalnimi dobroticami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very adorable card!
    great happy mail cards!
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s the most adorable set of cards ever !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥